179

Finn's POV

I took a deep breath as Sasha and I stepped into Bayley's room. I sighed as I saw a shell of my wife picking at her food that was placed on the tray in front of her.

"Bayley?"

I asked as I sat next to her. She didn't look up. I looked at her arm that was all bandaged up.

"Come on. Talk to me babe."

I said, moving a piece of hair from her face. She looked at me as I watched tears well up in her eyes.

"Please don't cry. Please, please, please don't cry."

I said as I buried her face into my chest. I felt tears rush down my cheeks as I rested my chin on the top of her head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

I cried as I held her in my arms. I never wanted to let her go. I could've lost her so quickly. My whole world could've been gone in a second. No matter what we went through, she was still my world. My rock. Everything to me.

"I love you so much baby. Please never leave me."

I said, smoothing her hair out.

"I'll never leave you alone again. I never want you to feel alone, Bayley."

I said as Bayley continued to cry into my chest.

"I love you Pamela Rose Devitt. I fucking love you so much. More than words could ever explain. I married you for a reason. You're the most amazing, precious, sweet, thoughtful girl I've ever met. I don't care how broken you are. I don't care how depressed you are. I will always love you Pamela."

I said, cupping her face in my hands.

"Get some rest. I love you so much."

I said, kissing her forehead and walking out of the room with Sasha behind me.