149

"Heard anything yet?"

Aaron asked, sitting next to Mella, Charlotte, Becky and I at the table.

"No."

I said with a sigh.

"Being away from him scares me so much."

I said as I picked at the rhinestones on my gear.

"I can't even imagine what you and the kids are going through. How are they holding up?"

Mella asked.

"Aria has a breakdown at least once a night. She's slept in my bed since we found out. She wakes up from nightmares a lot and it breaks my heart. She went from being this cheery little girl to just sadness."

I said with a sigh.

"What about the others?"

Charlotte asked.

"I don't get to see them. Kylie took them. She doesn't even bring them to the hospital to see their dad."

"She's such a bitch."

Becky said. Then I heard my phone buzz.

"It's Sasha."

I said, nearly jumping out of my seat.

Please be awake.

Please be awake.

Please be awake.

"Hey."

I said answering.

"Bay. You need to come home now."

She said. I put my phone on speaker so everyone can hear.

"What do you mean?"

I asked her.

"He flat lined. Bay, it's not looking good. They're working on him now but you need to come home."

Sasha said. I hung up as I broke down into tears.

"I'm so sorry, Bay."

Charlotte said, hugging me.

"This is all my fault. I drove him to do this and now he's dying."

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Shhh. Bay, it's not your fault. I'm gonna go tell Hunter what happened then we are all going back to Orlando with you."

Aaron said. He left for a couple minutes and returned back with Hunter following him.

"Hey. I heard what's happening."

Hunter said as I hugged him.

"Just go home. Be with him and your kids. Don't worry about the show. You all need to be with him."

He said.

"You sure?"

I asked.

"Bayley, you especially need to go. I'll figure something out just go."

He said. I nodded as I quickly threw a hoodie and sweatpants on over my gear.

"It's gonna be okay, Bay."

Mella said as we walked out to my car.

"But is it?"

I asked her as I sighed.