178

2 Weeks Later | Finn's POV

I walked up the stairs as I sighed. I hated seeing Bayley depressed. When we were at home, she basically locked herself in the bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom and found Bayley laying in the bed.

"Bayley. Wake up."

I said, lightly shaking her. She didn't respond.

"Bayley, c'mon. It's time to get up."

I said, shaking her again. No response.

"Bayley. I'm serious. Wake up."

I yelled as her arm fell out from underneath the blanket. Then something caught my eye. I looked at her arm as my heart shattered. The familiar cuts along her wrist made all the memories rush through my head.

"Shit."

I said, looking at her.

"C'mon Bayley. Please wake up."

I said as I shook her. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

2 Hours Later

I paced the ER waiting room as a million thoughts ran through my head.

"This is all because of Kylie and Adam."

Sasha said as Sami wiped the tears from her face.

"I just need to know how she is."

I said.

"I'll never get the image of her pale face out of my head."

I said as I started crying.

"Come here."

Mella said, hugging me.

"Is that what she went through when I tried to kill myself? Because this is horrible."

I sobbed into Mella's shoulder,

"Calm down Finn. You can't be hysterical when you see her. She needs you to be strong for her like she was strong for you. Got it?"

Mella asked. I nodded as I wiped my tears. I just wanted to know how Bayley was...