185

"Bayley...is...back."

I said in astonishment as I stared in the mirror. My new ring gear hugged every part of my legs and chest. My side ponytail was tight and ready for a fight. My taped up wrists hid all the pain I had gone through for the last two months.

"You look beautiful."

Sasha said, placing her hands on my shoulder as she came into view of the mirror.

"Thanks."

I said, taking a deep breath.

"Nervous?"

She asked, adjusting the back of my top.

"A bit."

I said.

"Do you think Finn will be out there?"

I asked Sasha. She took a deep breath and looked at me in the mirror.

"I don't know. Just go out there and kick ass. You've got this. I promise."

She said with a smile.

"Thank you Sash."

I said as I hugged her.

"You're welcome Bay. Now go kick some ass."

Sasha said as I smiled.

Later That Night

I looked down at Kylie's battered, bloody, and bruised face as my arm was raised in victory. The crowd cheered but also looked terrified but what they had just witnessed.

They didn't just witness a match. They witness a beating. Revenge. The beatdown of the girl who tried to not only ruin my life...but end it.

They tried to take away my kids' mother. Finn's wife. Sasha's best friend. And Liam's sister. But she didn't. And she never will.

I got up on the second row and stared out into the crowd. Until someone caught my eye...

"Finn!"

I yelled, getting out of the ring and hugging him.

"I'm proud of you baby. You got her. You did amazing."

Finn said as I smiled.

"I love you."

I said, kissing him.

"I love you too. See ya backstage."

Finn yelled as I walked up the ramp.