136

3 Weeks Later

"Good luck."

Aaron said as I got out of the car.

"Thanks."

I said. I walked up to the house as I sighed. Aaron was waiting for me in case Finn and I got in a fight and I needed a place to stay. I walked into the house and quietly walked into the living room. Then I saw Finn sitting next to Kylie on the couch.

"What the hell?"

I asked. The both looked up at me as I crossed my arms.

"Bayley, it's no what it looks like."

Finn said.

"Just, save it. So you can hang out with your ex but if I do it, I'm automatically cheating?! Whatever Finn. You really are a fucking hypocrite."

I said, wiping my tears.

"You know, I did nothing with Aaron. He was stretching my leg for a match! But what do you do? Believe everyone else before you believe your own wife. I can't even go do my job without you being insecure that I'm cheating on you. Maybe you should figure out how to trust people already."

I said.

"Bayley, I do trust you."

"If you trusted me, you would've calmly asked me about the photo before assuming things! We're suppose to have a clean slate but you're just bringing things back up. I'm done. I'm leaving."

I said, turning around and walked out the door.

"How'd it go?"

Aaron asked as I got in the car.

"Kylie was in there. He says he trust me but it's clear he doesn't. I don't know I just need time away from him and to focus on my career and kids."

I said, wiping my tears.