75

I took a deep breath as I turned the car off. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"Don't cry before you even get in there, Bayley."

I told myself. I got out of the car as I sighed. As I walked into the café, I felt my heart racing out of my chest. And when I spotted Finn, my heart stopped.

"Hey."

I said, walking up to the table he was at.

"Hey. Here, sit."

Finn said, standing up and pulling my chair out.

"Thanks."

I said, biting my lip.

"So, how are you?"

Finn asked.

"I'm...fine I guess. What about you?"

"I'm okay."

Finn said. After s few moments of awkward silence, Finn finally spoke up.

"Okay, let's just get to it. I'm sorry for all the bullshit. I should've believed you. You're my wife for fucks sake. And I know you don't love Seth. I just have no idea why I wouldn't believe you."

"Listen, I get the whole not believing me shit. What I don't get is how you can sit on Twitter and air out all our dirty laundry for the world to see and then slander me. You called me a lousy mother. You said I didn't care or love my kids, Finn. Do you know how bad that hurts me? I'd give my life up for those kids. If I didn't love my kids, I wouldn't have ever brought them back to our house. If I didn't love my kids, I wouldn't have never planned to have Chloe and Dylan. If I didn't love my kids, I would be giving Brooklyn up right now. If I didn't love my kids...do you think I would've broken down when Mia died? I love my kids. And for you to sit there and say all that mean, hurtful, not true shit hurt Finn. It hurt worse then any of our dirty laundry could've hurt."

I said. There it was. It was all laid out of the table. Time for him to play his cards.

"I know you love them Bayley."

"Then why would you say it?"

"Because it was heat of the moment! I was hurt about the whole thing was Seth and I was just running my mouth."

I said.

"Finn, you did it weeks after I left. You had time to reflect. There's no excuse for what you said."

I said.

"So where does this leave us, Bayley?"

"I honestly don't know Finn. I love you, but I'm hurt. Maybe I just need to get my own apartment. Maybe this isn't gonna work like we thought. Maybe we're just too toxic."

I said with a sigh.

"Bayley. Pamela. I love you. I can't let you go this easily."

Finn said.

"You act like it's easy for me to let you go either. You're the love of my life, Finn. But sometimes love hurts."

I said with a sigh. I tried holding back my tears as I stood up.

"Bayley, please don't leave."

Finn said.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

I said, kissing his cheek, and walking out of the café.