171

"That's disgusting."

I said, staring down the hall at where Kylie and Adam were making out.

"Don't let them get to you babe."

Finn said, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"I'm just gonna go get ready for my match."

I said, getting out of his grasp and walked towards the locker room.

"Bayley."

Finn called after me but I just kept my head down and kept walking. I honestly don't know why I cared about Kylie and Adam. They deserved each other. They're both horrible pieces of shit...so why did I care so much?

I walked into the locker room with my head hung low.

"Bayley? You okay?"

Mella asked as I walked past her.

"Yep. Fine."

I said as I sighed. I walked to the back of the locker room and sat on a bench. Then I just bursted into tears. I didn't know why I was crying. I was over Adam and I hated Kylie...so why the hell was I crying?

I quickly wiped my tears then walked out of the locker room.

"Bayley! There you are!"

Finn said.

"Finn, I don't wanna talk."

I said as I sighed.

"C'mon Bayley."

"Finn stop! Go get ready for your match."

I said, pushing him away from me.

"Bayley-"

"No! I'll see you later. Good luck."

I said before walking down the hall. I wanted to bawl my eyes out while I punched both of them in the face. I sat up on a crate and rested my head back on the wall. What the hell was I gonna do?