190

"Mommy!"

Aria yelled as she ran into my arms.

"Hello! I missed you guys so freaking much."

I said, hugging her.

"I missed you more. I've missed you so freaking much."

Aria said, almost in tears.

"Baby, don't cry. I'm here, Okay? I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

I said as I carried her into the living room. I hung out with the kids for a while till they ran off to go play. Then it was just Finn and I.

"Can we talk?"

Finn asked.

"I guess."

I said, laying my legs across his lap.

"I'm sorry. I should've never said anything. I shouldn't have fought Adam. I should've just left the situation alone."

Finn said.

"I just...I get so protective over you. I hate seeing you hurt and broken down. I love you so much Bayley. I just want to live happily ever after with you."

Finn said.

"I love you. So much Fergal."

"And I love you Pamela."

Finn said, kissing me.

"You know, I've been thinking recently and...I don't wanna be Bayley anymore. Bayley is just a character I play on TV. I'm Pamela. Pamela Devitt. From San Jose, California. Sister to Liam Martinez. Mother to Aria, Noah, Chloe, Dylan, Brooklyn, and Mia Devitt. I'm not Bayley. I'm Pamela. And I want you to call me Pamela from now on."

I told Finn.

"Okay. Whatever you want baby. If we're gonna do this then...I want you to call me Fergal."

Finn said with a smile.

"You got it."

I said, kissing him.