121

"Get in the ring!"

I whined to Sasha.

"I'm not getting in the ring."

She yelled back.

"Come on! We can make our return together if you just get back in the ring!"

"Bayley, I said no."

Sasha said.

"Fine."

I yelled, stomping out of the ring.

"So, how did Mia's birthday go?"

Sasha asked as I hopped off the ring apron.

"It's was hard. The kids really didn't know why Finn and I weren't ourselves. I would've loved to just lock myself in my bedroom and cried all day but that wouldn't help anything or anyone."

I said with a sigh.

"I can't even imagine. I wish I could've been there for you guys to help out with the kids."

"It's fine, Sash."

I said.

"Have you heard from Adam recently?"

Sasha asked.

"No. Thank god. Hopefully when I get back he stays down at NXT. But there is something I'm worried about."

"What?"

"Ricky and Aaron. I have no idea what those two could do when I get back."

"Maybe they forgot?"

"They don't just forget. You know them, Sash. I don't know sometimes I wish Finn could be there to protect me."

"Well aren't you still good friends with Seth? I'm sure Seth would protect you."

Sasha said.

"I know. It just scares me. And I don't wanna be scared while doing what I love."

"Don't be, Bay. You're gonna be fine. Adam and Aaron won't hurt you. And if they do, our family will pick you up and dust you off. Remember? Family?"

Sasha asked, putting her pinkie out. I giggled at the memory of all of our friends locking our pinkies together after Mia died.

"Family."

I said, locking my pinkie with hers.