159

Finn's POV

"What the hell do you want?"

I asked Kylie.

"I wanted to come see how you are. I mean, it looks like your wife isn't here, which isn't a surprise to me. Did she leave you again?"

Kylie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She had to go to house shows this weekend."

"Don't you think a good wife would've taken the weekend off to help her husband who just tried to kill himself?"

"She can only take so much time off. We're fine."

"Well, if you need anything I'm always here."

She said, messing with the collar on my shirt.

"Get off me. I love my wife. She has to do what she has to do to provide for our family. That was our agreement when I retired. She works, I take care of the kids."

"And where are your kids?"

"That's none of your damn business. Just go away. You already tried to ruin our family once, it's not gonna happen again."

I said, slamming the door in her face. I walked over to the couch, grabbed my phone, and dialed Bayley's number.

Bayley's POV

"Hey baby."

I said, answering my phone.

"Hey. Guess who just fucking showed up here."

Finn said.

"Who?"

"Kylie."

"Does that bitch not stop? I wanna kick her ass so bad."

I said with a sigh.

"I'm so ready to let you just do it. Fuck a match. She needs some sense kicked into her. She came here and tried to make you look like a bad wife for working."

Finn said as I rolled my eyes.

"I wanna kick her teeth down her throat."

I said, biting my lip.

"Well, maybe you should do it next time she shows up."

Finn said.

"You serious?"

"Yep. I'm sick of this shit."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

Finn said as he hung up. That fucking bitch is gonna get it once I get my hands on her. Just you wait...