36

1 Week Later

I stretched myself out as I talked to Sasha, Seth, and Charlotte.

"So, you excited for tonight?"

Sasha asked.

"Excited to get this match over with. Finn's in the crowd."

I said as I sighed. I was still broken down. I was still shattered. Nothing was being put back together.

"Don't let him affect you and your match tonight. You're gonna do great."

Seth said with a smile. If only you knew that he was all I thought about.

"Hey Char. We need to talk about tonight."

I heard Kylie say as she walked up to us. She was getting her tryout for the main roster tonight in a tag match against Sasha and I. I looked over and saw Finn with her. My heart started fluttering. I looked down and saw his hand. He still had his wedding ring on. That was it. That was the breaking point.

"I'm gonna head to the gorilla."

I said, trying not to cry.

"What? Your match isn't for another hour."

Seth said.

"I-I know it's just...I gotta go."

I said, rushing out of the room. I don't know where I was going but I needed some where to bawl my eyes out at.

Sasha's POV

I knew that look on Bayley's face. I knew that tone in her voice. She was gonna have a panic attack. I followed her out of catering and into a hallway. There she just started bawling.

"Bay."

I said, hugging her.

"He's wearing his ring, Sash! I miss him. I miss him so much."

She sobbed into my shoulder.

"I know Bayley. Everything is okay."

"It's not Sasha! I want him back but he wants her!"

She said, struggling to breathe from all the crying.

"Bayley, you need to breathe. You're gonna have a panic attack."

I said.

"I just want my husband back."

She said.

"Bayley?"

I heard someone say. She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at the person in astonishment.

"Finn?"