187

"Can I ask you something Sash?"

I asked as I hopped up on the counter as she did her makeup.

"Sure."

"Am I a bitch?"

I asked. She looked at me and the back in the mirror.

"I mean, you can act bitchy but I wouldn't classify you as a bitch unlike some people on the roster. Why would you think that?"

Sasha asked.

"Well just cause last night Adam-"

"Okay I'm gonna stop you right there."

Sasha started.

"Why in the hell would you let that sleezebag get to you when you've been working your ass off the last two months to get better? These last two months, I've seen you in the darkest place I've ever seen you. Why in the hell would you wanna go back to that?"

Sasha asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay you're right."

I said.

"Of course I am. Just...please never go back to that place. I can't lose my best friend to something so stupid."

Sasha said.

"You won't. I'm back. I'm here and I'm here to stay. I promise."

I said as she smiled.

"I'm gonna go find Finn."

I said, hopping off the counter and leaving her dressing room. Then I heard a lot of commotion and yelling. I walked down the hall to see what is was until I heard Finn's name. Then I started running.

When I got to where the commotion was, I was in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I yelled at Finn as I watch Finn beating the living shit outta Adam. No matter how many people there was, no one could separate them.

"Bayley deserved better than you. You never loved her! You just wanted to hurt her!"

He yelled as he hit Adam.

"Finn stop!"

I yelled, getting in between them. Finn looked at me as I back him into a wall on the other side of the hall.

"Stop. It. Are you insane?!"

I yelled at him.

"I was doing it for you. He's not gonna set your mental health back after you've done so well the past few months."

"So beat his ass in the ring! You could've easily done what I did to Kylie to him in the ring! Gosh, you are so stupid sometimes Fergal!"

I yelled. I pushed my way through the crowd and went to Finn and I's dressing room. I was livid. Why did he have to start more shit with them? This was only gonna make everything worse. Much, much worse....