176

"I can't with them. It's vomit inducing."

Sasha said as she watched Adam and Kylie kiss down the hall.

"Yeah, I know how you feel."

I said, turning around so I didn't have to look at them.

"Hey cutie."

Finn said, walking towards me.

"Hey."

I said with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

Finn asked.

"Nothing! Gosh! We really just stopped fighting do you wanna fight again?!"

I yelled at him.

"Shhhh. Don't be so tense Bay."

Finn said as he hugged me.

"Ugh I can't not be tense with those two running around!"

I yelled as I pointed at Adam and Kylie.

"Bayley I really don't know why you let them get to you."

Sasha said.

"Because do you know how badly both of them have hurt me? Not only physically but emotionally! And I don't wanna be around them but they're everywhere I go."

I said, starting to cry.

"Aw Bayley. I had no idea you felt this way. I'm sorry I pushed you before to talk."

Finn said.

"It's fine. I just want them to go away. I don't wanna fight them. I don't wanna do anything. I just want them to go away."

I sobbed.

"C'mon, let's go to catering."

Finn said, picking me up as I sobbed into his shoulder. He carried me into catering and placed me down in a chair.

"Please stop crying Bay. If you keep crying then I'm gonna start crying."

Finn said.

"I just can't do this anymore Finn. I honestly don't know how much longer I can keep fighting them."

I said as I sighed.

"You aren't fighting alone Bayley. I'm always here with you. You can't let them get to you."

"It's easy for you to say. You didn't almost get your arm broken by one and get your knee broken by the other."

I said with a sigh.

"Bayley, let all of that go. I'm not saying to forgive them, but just let it go."

"Easier said than done."

"Well I'm here to make that easier on you. One step at a time. You can do this. You can't just recover in one night."

Finn said, wiping the tears off my face with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"I love you so much."

I said, hugging him.

"I love you too. Now let's get ready for our matches."

Finn said as I nodded.

forever.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें