82

"Why don't you both just shut up?"

I heard Seth say as I began to wake up.

"Because he doesn't even need to be in here! What's the point of him being here?"

I heard Finn said. I opened my eyes to see Adam and Finn in each other's faces.

"What is going on?"

I asked, sitting up. All the guys turned their attention to me as I rubbed my eyes.

"Bayley, can you please just kick him out of the room already?"

Adam asked.

"What's going on?"

I asked again.

"Tell your stupid little boy-toy that he has no right to be in here when Brooklyn is born."

"And tell your ex that he has no say in who's in here."

Adam retaliated.

"It's my baby what do you mean I have no say?"

Finn yelled back at him.

"You don't even know if it's yours! God, you're such a piece of shit human being. You have no idea when you stop. Why are you even here again? Are you trying to get Bayley back in your life? Cause it's not happening. Bayley, you might as well just give him back his rings."

Adam said, looking at me. I looked down at my hand and back up at him.

"She doesn't have to do anything you say."

Finn yelled.

"Okay, enough! Can someone go get the doctor?"

I asked, putting a hand on my bump. Adam rushed over to my side as Finn walked out the door. When Finn came back with the doctor, Adam was just glaring at Finn.

"Finn, get out."

I said.

"What?"

He asked me.

"I said get out!"

I yelled as I felt a contraction coming. I held Adam's hand as Finn left. The doctor examined me out and said I was finally at 10 centimeters. Now we finally get to meet Brooklyn and put this DNA mess behind us...