12

Finn's POV

"Look at this shit, Sasha! Look at this shit!"

I yelled, throwing the phone on the table.

"She slept in his bed?"

Sasha asked, looking at my phone.

"Yeah. I don't know what I did to drive her into his arms again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, Sasha."

I said, bursting into tears.

"I'll tell you what you're doing wrong. You told her to get out of the house. Do you remember who was the last person to kick her out of their house?"

Sasha said.

"Yeah, I know. I just...I just fucked up and I want her back in my arms."

I said, sobbing into my hands.

"Finn, you need to accept this. And I know it's going to be hard to cause you love Emery. You. Are. Not. Her. Father. Bayley is her mother and Seth is her father. You aren't her legal guardian. You're her stepfather. So technically, Bayley and Seth call the shots. You're just gonna have to accept that Bayley wants Seth in her daughter's life. I'm sorry to be tough on you, but it's the truth Finn."

"I know. I just...I just want them back."

I said, wiping my tears.

"Well, then go get your girl back."

Sasha said.

"I can't. She said she won't come back if she left."

"C'mon Finn. You're creative. You always find a way to get the love of your life back. Now go get her before Seth gets her."

Sasha said.

Bayley's POV

"Thank you."

I said, accepting the plate of pancakes from Seth.

"You're welcome."

He said, sitting next to me on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched TV.

"Hey Bay?"

Seth asked.

"Yeah?"

I asked him.

"I'm so, so, so sorry about your knee. I wasn't thinking and Aaron talked me into thinking you were a bad person. But you aren't. You're sweet."

Seth said. I turned my head to look at him as he smiled.

"And caring. And loving. And amazing. And you're so pretty."

Seth said, his face getting closer to mine. It just kept getting closer until his lips connected with mine.

Fireworks.

Butterflies.

Love.

Guilt.