29

"I hate him!"

I yelled, socking the bag one more time.

"I know baby. At least you're hitting good."

Seth said as I heard he doors to the PC open. I turned around to see Kylie walk in. Then an idea struck.

"Let me fight her."

I said, turning to Seth with a giant smile.

"No."

"C'mon."

"Nope."

"C'mon!"

I whined.

"No Bayley. Don't stoop to her level. You're way better than her. And cuter."

Seth said, kissing me.

"I know. I'm heading to the locker room."

I said, walking away. I walked into the locker room and spotted Kylie. I rolled my eyes as I headed to my locker.

"Bayley...is it?"

I heard Kylie ask.

"You know that's my name. I'm sure he's told you all about me."

I said, staring into my locker.

"What's he even say? I'm an evil bitch? I moved on too fast? He's sick of my bullshit?"

I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Finn actually speaks quite highly of you. But that's not my point. You know, Finn told me what happened. I think it was a really bitchy move for you to take Emery behind Finn's back."

That's all she had to say to spend my blood boiling.

"Finn has no say in Emery's life. I'm her mother. Seth is her father. If I want my child to see her father then that's what is gonna happen."

I said, slamming the locker shut.

"You know, Finn really loved you. Then you go and start dating Seth like Finn meant nothing."

"Finn didn't show up to the café. I assumed he wanted out. So I moved on. Hell, at least I gave it two months before I went out and got with Seth. It took him a day and a half to call you up."

I said, looking her up and down.

"Finn told you he was late."

"He didn't tell me then so how in the hell was I suppose to know. You know, if you wanna be a wrestler here I wouldn't burn the bridges you don't have sister."

I said, getting in her face.

"Whatever. I just hope you realize what you lost."

Kylie said, turning on her heel.

"Well when he has a fist full of your hair you'll realize what you received."

I said, rolling my eyes.

Game on.