62

"Just pick one!"

I said, watching Finn scroll through the movies on the TV.

"Fine."

He said, clicking one. He laid his arm around my shoulders as I cuddled myself into his arm. I put my leg up as I heard the front door open. Then Seth came in the room.

"Hey."

I said, nodding at him.

"Hey. I got someone I want you to formally meet."

Seth said. Then Zoe walked in the room. Finn and I instantly became hesitant.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

Finn said.

"Well I want her to meet you guys since she's in my life and, if the baby happens to be mine, is gonna be in the baby's life."

Seth said.

"Bay, you okay with this?"

Finn asked.

"I guess we can give it a shot."

I said with a sigh.

"Okay. Seth come with me for a second."

Finn said, walking upstairs. I took a deep breath as they went upstairs and Zoe sat next to me.

"Hey."

I said, looking at here. She looked over her shoulder at the stairs then back at me.

"Listen here sweetheart. I get that you and Seth have the little maybe baby thing going on."

She said, waving her hands over my bump.

"But you need to lay off my man."

She said.

"What?"

"Ya heard me. Stay away from my man. He's mine. Emery is mine. You're just a little tramp who deserves nothing. Stay away."

She growled as we heard footsteps come down the stairs. She immediately jumped up and started acting all sweet again.

"Hey baby."

Seth said, wrapping his arm around Zoe's waist. Finn sat down next to me as I felt tears well in my eyes. I don't know why she was being so nasty to me.

"Bay what's wrong?"

Finn asked.

"Nothing. Leave me alone. I'm going upstairs."

I said, tears streaming down my cheeks as I ran up the stairs.