81

"Can I get you anything, baby?"

Adam whispered. I shook my head as I sighed. I was in so much pain I didn't even wanna talk. I made Adam call Seth and Finn so they were both here so we can do the DNA test once Brooklyn was finally born.

Even though I really didn't want him here, Finn was staying quiet and to himself. Seth was pretty close with Adam and I and he was actually the one to set us up so Adam didn't have any problems with him. But Adam definitely had a problem with Finn.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I was hoping that Brooklyn was Seth's so I had nothing to do with Finn...but who knows?

Adam moved a peace of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear as I smiled. He made me so happy.

"There's my favorite smile."

He said softly. I could feel Finn staring at us. I just wanted all of this to be over. But the next couple of hours will be full of awkward tension. I had no idea who I even wanted in here when Brooklyn comes. Adam, for sure. But did I want Seth and Finn in here?

I sighed as a knock came from the door.

"Come in."

I said as Sami walked in.

"Hey. How you doing?"

He asked me.

"I'm okay I guess."

I said with a sigh.

"How's Sash?"

"She's Good. She's recovering now. She had Siena about an hour ago."

Sami said with a smile.

"Congrats dude. Siena Zayn. That's adorable."

I said with a smile.

"Thanks. Brooklyn taking her time?"

Sami asked.

"Yup."

I said.

"Well, good luck. I'm gonna go check on Sasha. We'll be over later."

He said.

"Thanks."

I said with a sigh. I looked over at Adam as I frowned.

"What's wrong?"

He asked, holding my hand.

"I'm exhausted."

I said.

"Why don't you try and take a nap? I'll be here the whole time."

He said, kissing my cheek. I nodded as I got comfortable and started nodding off to sleep.