143

"Does Daddy know we're coming over?"

Aria asked.

"I texted him and told him. We're a little early but I'm sure he won't mind."

I said as I unbuckled her seatbelt. We walked up to the house and walked in the door. When we walked into the living room, my heart shattered. There Finn and Kylie were, making out on the couch.

"Bayley."

Finn said, noticing me. I tried holding back my tears as I looked at him.

"Are you serious?!"

Aria yelled at Finn.

"I knew she was trying to take you away from Mommy! And you let it happen!"

Aria yelled.

"Aria, stop."

Finn said.

"No! You're such a bad Daddy! I'm so glad I went to live with Mommy! I hate you so, so much! I never, ever wanna hear from you again. I hate you!"

Aria screamed.

"And you!"

Aria yelled, turning her attention to Kylie.

"You're a horrible human! You're a...slut!"

Aria yelled.

"Aria, that's enough!"

Finn yelled at the top of his lungs.

"C'mon, Mommy. I wanna get away from them."

Aria said, staring down Finn and Kylie. My heart was still shattered. I thought they were together, but I didn't want proof. I followed Aria out the door and got in the car.

"You okay Mommy?"

Aria asked.

"Yeah, sweetie. I'm fine."

I said, wiping my tears. I just couldn't believe he actually wanted her. I can't believe he just turned his back on Aria. He just screamed at her like she was nothing. I pulled out of the driveway as I sighed. Guess it's time to move on...