164

"I hate this. I hate this with every bone in my body."

I said as Sasha and I headed towards the gorilla. I was hoping since it was Sasha's first week back that I would be changed to tag with her, but nope.

"Don't let her get to you Bay. Just go out there and be the best Bayley you can be. Make all your little huggers happy."

Sasha said.

"I just don't know what the hell she has up her sleeve. What if she tries to injure me or something?"

I said as we walked into the gorilla.

"Just stay calm and do your thing."

Sasha said as we saw Kylie and her tag partner, Nia Jax, in the gorilla.

"Good luck."

I said, hugging Sasha as her music started.

"Good luck."

She said as she ran out of the curtain. We all made our entrances and started the match. The match was going pretty well until I went up on the top rope in Kylie and I's corner and felt something tug on my ankle. I fell and landed on my bad knee. I looked up and saw Kylie with a devilish smile on her face.

I told the ref I was good to go, even though I was clearly not. I tagged Kylie in and hopped on one leg out of the ring. I looked over at Sasha who was on the other side of the ring.

"You okay?"

She mouthed to me.

"No."

I mouthed back as I looked down at my swollen knee. Kylie and I ended up winning but I didn't even wanna get in the ring with her. Sasha helped me back to the back and I just bursted into tears once we got inside the gorilla.

"Shhh, Bay. Don't cry."

Sasha said, hugging me.

"It's hurts so bad."

I said, moving my knee pad down to expose my swollen and bruised knee.

"Let's get you back to medical."

Sasha said as we walked out of the gorilla.