14

I wiped my tears as Sami and I walked into the house.

"Finn!"

I called through the house. I walked in to see a bunch of candles lit on the coffee table with three photo frames in the middle. I bent down and picked up one of the frames.

"It's our wedding day."

I said, biting my lip. Then I picked up the second frame.

"Family photo when Emery, Aria, and Noah came home."

I said. Then I picked up the last frame.

"First day of training."

I said, wiping the tear falling down my cheek. Then I heard the front door slam.

"Get the kids and take them to your house Sasha."

I heard Finn say.

"Finn?"

I asked. Finn turned around and looked at me with disgust on his face. Once Sasha collected all the kids, her and Sami left, leaving Finn and I alone.

"I know."

He said, sucking his teeth.

"Know what?"

I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"How much of a little skank you are. Really?! You made out with Seth?"

"I didn't "make out" with him. It was a quick kiss."

"It's still a kiss Bayley! Do you listen to yourself when you speak?"

"Yeah, I do. And I listen to you. And I'm hearing everything you're saying and it hurts Finn."

I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh, don't give me that crying bullshit Pamela. You knew exactly what you were doing. And I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the lying and the bullshit. I'm sick of forgiving you. I'm sick of being here for you when you "need it." You're the one who fucked this marriage up. And I don't know how long I can keep loving you."

Finn said, hovering over me. Then he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me into the wall. Flashbacks started flooding through my mind.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I yelled at him. Then Finn grabbed me by the hair.

"You're scaring me."

I said, covering my face as I started shaking. I never, ever seen him like this. I pushed him off me as I looked up at him.

"You're Aaron! You are just like Aaron Solow! You wanna be like this? Fine! Go abuse someone else cause I told myself I would never let a man grab me like you just did. I hate you! I hate you so much!"

I screamed at Finn. I took my wedding band and engagement ring off and threw it on the ground.

"Bayley."

Finn said, looking at the ground.

"No! You don't get to Bayley me after you just grabbed me by my fucking hair. Don't you ever expect to see your children or me again. I hate you. Yeah, I kissed Seth. And I didn't like it. But I never deserved to be abused again. I never, ever wanna see you again Fergal Devitt. Goodbye."

I said. I stormed out of the house as the tears fell down my cheeks. I'm done. This marriage is over. And we're definitely over.