181

Finn's POV

"C'mon Bayley. You haven't talked to me in days and I need you to talk to me."

I said as I caressed Bayley's cheek.

"Please? I'm gonna go insane if I don't hear your voice."

I said as I bit my lip.

"There's nothing to talk about."

She said as she looked down.

"There's everything to talk about. Bayley...why?"

I asked her.

"Why? You wanna know why? Because I am nothing Finn! Nothing! I've never been good enough for anything or anyone! Why would I wanna be alive when all I do is hurt people?! I've hurt you, Sasha, the kids, fucking everyone! There's no one I haven't hurt yet. Gosh, why are you still with me?! Why are you here? I've fucked you over so much! Why the hell do you keep coming back to me? Why the hell have you loved me through thick and thin for these past 10 years?! Why the hell didn't you just leave me when you had the chance?"

Bayley asked as tears streamed down her cheeks. Before I could answer, she walked into the bathroom and brought back a razor. My heart started to pound as she glides it across her skin. I felt paralyzed. I couldn't stop her.

She threw the bloody razor to the ground and looked up at me.

"Gosh. Why do you have to be so broken yet so perfect at once."

I asked, grabbing a towel from the bathroom to put pressure on the cut.

"Why the hell do you keep saving me?"

She asked, looking from the bloody towel to me.

"Because I love you. And I'm gonna help you beat this."

I said, biting my lip.

forever.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें