11

I watched Seth and Emery play as I got lost in my thoughts. Why did I really care what Finn had to say about Emery? It's not like Finn was her dad or anything. Maybe I just needed to focus on co-parenting with Seth. He definitely seemed like he cared about Emery and wanted to be in her life.

"Mommy?"

Emery called, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm tired. Can we go home?"

She whined.

"Baby, we can't go home. We'll have to go stay with Aunt Sasha."

I said, picking her up.

"You guys could always stay here."

Seth said, standing up.

"You sure? We don't wanna intrude."

"You aren't intruding. I have Emery's old mattress she can sleep on."

Seth said.

"Okay and I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Nonsense. Take the bed upstairs."

"And where are you going to sleep?"

"Next to you."

Seth said. My stomach felt uneasy but...if Finn wanted to kick me out, I'll take anywhere I can get. Seth took Emery to her bed as I walked upstairs. I walked into Seth's bedroom and a smile crept on my face. Everything was exactly how it was.

"Do you need a change of clothes?"

Seth asked, startling me.

"Yes please."

I said, biting my lip. Seth got into his closet and threw one of his shirts and a pair of his shorts at me.

"Thanks."

I said, stripping out of my clothes and putting his on. I crawled into bed and Seth crawled in next to me.

"Night."

Seth said, shutting the light out.

"Night."

I said with a sigh. Tomorrow should be fun...