172

"You did great."

Sasha said as I sighed.

"I don't feel great."

I said as we walked through the curtain.

"Why not? Did you see the look on Kylie's face when she had to get in the ring with you?"

Sasha said with a laugh.

"I feel like shit. Seriously."

I said as we walked out of the gorilla.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Every time I see Kylie and Adam together...something triggers in me. I don't know if it's cause I'm jealous or what but I just cry. And I shut Finn out and now I probably have a pissy husband."

I said with a sigh.

"Well Bay, you need to talk to him. I seriously don't know what you let them get to you. They're nothing."

Sasha said as I sighed.

"I'm gonna go get dressed."

I said, walking towards the locker room. I rummaged through my suitcase as I found one of Finn's shirts that I stole from his dresser. I threw it on over my gear since it went down to my knees.

I walked out of the locker room and spotted Finn, Cass, and Enzo talking to Adam. This couldn't be good.

"Hey."

I said, walking over to them.

"Bayley, can you leave us alone for right now?"

Finn said in a stern tone. It kinda hurt my feelings.

"Finn-"

"Bayley. Go. Away."

Enzo said, staring me down.

"Whatever. Assholes."

I said, stomping away as I sighed. I didn't want anything to do with what was going on. If Finn wants to fight him...that's his problem. I'm not gonna be in this anymore...