52

When I pulled up to the house, I sighed. Finn's car wasn't here. No one was answering their phones. Why is everyone isolating me? I sighed, getting out of the car and grabbing my suitcase from the trunk and walking into the house.

"Finn?"

I called through the house. No answer.

I sighed, putting my bags upstairs. I walked downstairs and flopped down on the couch. I missed my family. I just wanted to see Finn and the kids. I had absolutely no idea what could be happening or where they could be. I just wanted to see my family...

Finn's POV

"What the hell is your problem with her? She tried to make things work. She tried to let you be a great father and what did you do? You threw it in her face. She loves Emery with all of her heart. She cries every night because she doesn't see her daughter. And what do you do? Party with whatever whore you got this week."

I spat in Seth's face.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that-"

"Oh don't give me that line of bullshit. You know damn well that you and Zoe won't last."

I yelled, interrupting him.

"Just let Bay see her daughter."

I yelled at him.

"She already said her goodbyes. I don't wanna confuse Em."

"You're gonna be confusing her with all the women you bring home you manwhore!"

I yelled, pushing him against the wall. I was sick of the shit. I was sick of hearing Bay cry. I was sick of letting my wife and daughter hurt. Cause biologically, Emery was Seth's. But she was my daughter.

"You're fucking psycho!"

Seth said, pushing me off him.

"It'll be a cold day in hell when Bayley sees Emery again. You're lucky I'm not gonna press charges on you."

Seth growled.

"Press charges on me Seth! I don't give a fuck! I want Bayley and Emery happy. I could care less what the actual fuck happens to me!"

I screamed. My rage was through the roof.

"Bayley is not Emery's Mom anymore. Don't you get it? Ask Em."

He said, looking back at Zoe who had Emery in her arms and distracted.

"Emery. Who's your mom?"

I asked her.

"Mama!"

Emery yelled, throwing her hands around  Zoe's neck. My heart shattered.

"You brainwashed her."

I snapped at Seth.

"It's the truth. Now get the hell out of my house."

Seth growled. I left with a broken heart. Not for me...but for Bayley.