17

"Pamela!"

I heard my stepmom call from the living room as I unpacked my suitcase. I sighed, already know what was about to happen from that tone of voice.

"Yes?"

I called, walking down the hall.

"Can we talk for a second, sweetheart?"

My stepmom said. She was sitting next to Liam and my Dad and I could already see how this was going to pan out.

"Sure."

I said, sitting on the couch across from them.

"Let's just cut to the chase. What happened between you and Finn? And don't shorten the story like you did with Liam. Tell us everything."

My dad said. So I did. I told them everything. From the lying, to the kicking me out, to the whole Seth thing, to the whole abuse thing. I put everything out on the table.

"And here I am now."

I said at the end of my story.

"Pamela, you did some terrible things. But he should've never laid a finger on you."

My Stepmom said, hugging me.

"He's just...never been like that. I've never seen him like that ever."

I said, wiping the tear from my cheek.

"I don't know if I should forgive him for the sake of my kids or serve him divorce papers."

I said, taking a deep breath.

"I mean, we can't tell you what to do. But I'm telling you I wanna beat the shit out of him right now."

My Dad said. I laughed a bit as I sighed.

"I just...I love him so much. And it's hard to let that go."

I said, biting my lip.

"I know sweetheart. But I bet leaving Aaron was hard but you had to do it. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do."

My stepmom said.

"I know...it's just hard."

I said, resting my head in my hands. What to do..what to do?