Pokeshipping (Pokémon)

Suggested by: sudowoodoisalegend.

OH

MY

GOSH

About time we did these popular Pokemon anime ships.

So yah.

Pokeshipping

Poke freaking shipping.

Ash and Misty

It's my childhood OTP.

I've been shipping this ever since I was a wee child.

Back when I didn't even know what shipping even was.

I just liked pairing my figurines together. Heck, when I was a kid, all my Pokemon figurines were in pairs. Like...I realized that I was shipping them by the time I got into the fandom.

Don't worry. It's Pokemon x Pokemon. Human x Human.

And I had Ash with Misty, Brock with Nurse Joy, Jessie with James.

Those were the only trainer figurines I had, okay?

So yeah.

That was back in the year 2000.

I have been shipping this even before some of you guys were born!

ALRIGHT.

So it's like...I'm betraying my childhood if I don't ship this.

If I go back to the past and tell smol Elemeno "I don't ship Ash and Misty anymore", she will throw all her figurines at me.

You don't want to see smol Elemeno angry.

OH you don't want to see grown ass Elemeno angry, smol Elemeno.

But luckily for smol Elemeno, I still ship this.

Smol Elemeno HATED anyone who went against Pokeshipping. She hated Rudy, Melody and Macy. If I told smol Elemeno about Anabel, Angie and Serena, she would hate them so much.

Grown ass Elemeno doesn't hate them anymore.

The only character in the anime that I truly hate now is Faba.

As for the hints, there's a part dedicated to this ship back in the original shipping book. Just go back there.

Yeah.

I ship this. I love this. However, I'm still open to Ash x other ships. I openly support Palletshipping, but not in the same level as Pokeshipping.

People told me that Ash apparently has a larger harem than Kirito from Sword Art Online. I mean, I've never watched SAO. I don't really have the intentions of watching it. The opening theme song is beautiful, though.

So yeah...don't suggest ships from Sword Art Online.

I mean...maybe not really because I kinda exaggerated in that one part of the rant book, but still.

So yeah.

I give this a solid 11 Ash figurines out of 10.

Thinking about the reasons why I ship this...I really don't know why. Smol Elemeno just loved it that it was carried over to grown ass Elemeno.

I wonder what it would be like if I never liked Pokeshipping as a kid...

Whatever

THAT MOMENT IN POWER OF ONE, THO.

Let me just cry for a minute.

OH WAIT.

OH W A I T.

That thingy I talked about concerning M21 in the rant book, tho.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm

Ah whatever. Movie 21 is an alternate universe anyway.

Let me just appreciate that very moment.

AND DAMN.

GUYS.

When Misty came back in the Sun and Moon episodes.

It was the most beautiful thing ever.

God Bless.

I love it so much.

My prayers were answered. Misty appeared again and even the #BringBackJigglypuff really happened. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And it was in the 20th anniversary of the anime. I'M SO HAPPY.

The time they announced that, I lost my mind. I freaked out so much that I had to go back from my hiatus just to talk about it.

And I know, you guys will say "Misty's English voice acting is so weird."

Y'all should watch the Mastermind of the Mirage Pokemon special. That's actually the first time they had that VA for Misty.

And this moment?

Was it in the English dub? I think not

Sad.

Oh well.

I still love this ship tho.

You guys might see me say "RIP the Ash ships", but I still love this ship anyway.