NewBark/MangaQuest/Questshipping (Pokémon)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

Okay...Idk which one I had to rate, so I’ll do them all.

NewBark = Ethan x Kris (the game ship)

MangaQuest = Gold x Crystal (the manga ship)

Quest = Jimmy x Marina (the anime ship)

Might be the same ship to you, but not really for me. Different universe means different canon means different hints.

First off, NewBarkShipping has zero hints at all. Kris is the female counterpart of Ethan in Pokémon Crystal, and I’m pretty sure Kris/Ethan doesn’t appear in the game when you choose the other?

It’s not like Lyra in HGSS where she appears as a NPC when you choose to play as male.

Yeeeah.

I honestly do not like ships where they are direct counterparts of each other. At least in games where the other character doesn’t show up at all if you don’t choose to play as them.

I see them as the same person or genderbent versions of each other.

But hey, it’s fine if you like it.

I’ll give this one...I guess 2 out of 10.

NEXT

--

MangaQuest

Okay...in the manga, they’re pals and they care for each other.

I think there was a scene in the manga where Gold thought Crystal was some damsel in distress.

Haaaa...and I think the “damsel” was Silver.

...I think I might be imagining it now. It has been almost 2 years since I’ve read the manga.

Lmao suddenly I remember two years ago. I was with some classmates at the library. We didn’t really have much to do. Some of them were browsing books, but just reacting to the pictures. Some of them were napping. Me and another friend were reading manga.

MANGA IS LITERATURE OKAY

ANYWAY...back to the ship.

MangaQuest...wait...have I rated this? Idk anymore.

It’s okay. Gold is very energetic. Crystal is very serious. Not bad.

I like it, but I just like PreciousMetal more.

Ah...no wonder that friend of mine called me Yaoi Queen. I know, I’ve shared that before.

I guess I’ll give MangaQuest 7 out of 10.

--

Eh...might as well include QuestShipping.

Because I love QuestShipping.

It’s nice.

They actually like each other. Even Typhlosion knows. They just won’t admit it.

Ahhh...the kind of ships I like.

They’re pals. They care for each other. ACTUAL HINTS.

Like Jimmy got her PokeGear number and he was blush blush.

Buuuut I guess 9 out of 10….just because I’m not super crazy about it. Eh.