SeaMonkeyShipping & MesaFanShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

I decided to take these two ships together because I feel like I'll just have the same feels about them. Yeah.

Both of these ships involve Misty and a male traveling companion of Ash's that she has never met.

In that case, SeaMonkey is Cilan x Misty. MesaFan is Clemont x Misty.

And now...do I like them?

They're decent ships, in my opinion. I don't wanna hate on them. Maybe they could work.

I feel like Misty would get kinda annoyed by Cilan's "EVALUATION TIME!" or something. Maybe she'll do the stuff she does to Brock.

As for Clemont, I think Misty won't get annoyed with him. Or maybe with the "FUTURE IS NOW THANKS TO SCIENCE!" Honestly, they'd be like an opposite attract kind of thing. You know, nerd guy and sporty girl.

I FEEL LIKE THAT'S A THING IN SOME ANIME. HMMM. MAYBE MESAFAN DOES HAVE AN EDGE HERE.

Interesting...

First pair I thought of while typing that part was Kousei and Tsubaki from Your Lie in April. But then, they're not actually the main ship. BUT YA KNOW...I don't wanna spoil it.

But Elemeno, Clemont and Misty aren't childhood friends.

So?

Still a nerd guy and sporty girl.

ANYWAY.

Wait...is Kousei a nerd? Hmmm...

He's a music nerd.

ANYWAY.

I haven't seen SeaMonkey fanfics at all. However, I have come across an Amourshipping book that had MesaFan in it.

I forgot the book, okay.

I actually didn't finish that book because i really wasn't that into Amourshipping.

BUT YEAH. I much prefer seeing Misty be shipped with someone else rather than seeing her as an antagonist. As for those who make Serena the antagonist, it depends on the story if I'll read it or not.

But hey, the choice of characters in a story is totally up to the writer.

ANYWAY...

Both ships are nevermet as far as we're concerned.

But hey, they might meet at some gym leader convention or something.

agymleaderconventionistotallynothappeningonchapter20ofacertainstory

Ahem...

As for the ratings...

SeaMonkey gets 4 Panpours out of 10.

MesaFan gets 6 Stunfisks out of 10.

YEP