SyntheticRuinationShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GoldLeafeon35.

This is the beginning of a series of Alolan ships, so hold on to your booty cheeks.

Anyway...

Guzma and Lusamine.

Now, honestly, I'm not really a fan of this ship.

If you like this, then I respect you. Ship want you wanna ship, buddy.

It's just...

Lusamine is technically married to Mohn.

But liek...she could still move on since she's not really with Mohn now because Mohn got amnesia.

I WISH THAT I COULD...

No...who is this 2015 Elemeno? The 2015 Elemeno who would just bust out a 5SOS song out of nowhere?

Nah man, 2018 Elemeno doesn't do that shit anymore.

...

I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA

AND FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS.

2015 Elemeno, go back to the past. What in the fuck. I left you in 2015.

ANYWAY...

As stated in Sun and Moon and even in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, Guzma likes being with Lusamine because she's like the only adult that has given him respect. I guess that's plus points for this ship.

But yeah, I see it more like a respect from a teacher or something. Idk.

I guess you could see it in a shippy side if you really wanted to. I won't judge.

It's just...you know...

Lusamine still really loves Mohn...

AND NOW...

Is it safe to mention Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon spoilers by this time?

Idk.

To be sure...

I'll just give my rating for this ship now. I'll give this a decent 5 out of 10 Ultra Beasts.

Sure.

Hmmm....I'm actually just thinking of other hints for this ship. I guess when...

Okay this is just weird because I'm writing about this ship, and I'm listening to Nullified by Andrew Stein aka MandoPony. Like...there are parts in this song about Lusamine.

ANYWAY...

Here are the spoilers from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. If you still haven't played them and you still want to remain unspoiled, you may now skedaddle.

...

...

...

Anyway...

Anyway...

In Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, after you got to battle Gladion in the Champion Title Defense thingy, there will be a super important cutscene that will happen when you go back to the Aether Foundation.

Basically, it shows Mohn visiting Aether. Lusamine meets him. Of course, since Mohn got amnesia, he doesn't remember Lusamine. And well, Lusamine decided to just let him be because she sees how happy he is. She doesn't make him remind of his past.

DAMN.

If you love me, let me go.

YUP.

YUP.

YUP.

I guess that bit is like another plus side for this ship since Lusamine basically let go of Mohn. So yeah, maybe ya boi still has a chance.