Himari x Tomoe (BanG Dream!)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

Ah yes more lesbians

I meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay, we'll proceed to Afterglow. Yay the band of lesbians.

Wait all the bands are...right?

Idk.

ANYWAY.

Bassist Himari Uehara and drummer Tomoe Udagawa.

Fun times yay!

Now, everyone in Afterglow are...ya know...palsies since childhood. Tsugu be like, "Let's form band yay!" So yah now they band.

Himari likes to motivate the band. Ya know, with her doll thingy and the HEY HEY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...but no one in the band really does. She provides the energy. She fun. She trendy. She seems to go anywhere with Tomoe.

And ya know, Tomoe not only loves ramen, but she loves her friends too. She protecc. She also provides energy.

But ya know then there's Hii-chan and her fangirliness towards Kao-chan I mean Kaoru. But ya know...it just be like that. Kaoru's fleeting fleets are worth fleeting for.

...damn it. This chapter isn't about Kaoru.

ANYWAY

I feel like they're implying this ship. Since I am trash and I only play on the WW server, I still don't know what will happen during the White Day event. That would be in a month or so for the WW, I believe. (This part was written on January 2, 2019, okay.) I just feel like something will happen considering Kaoru, Himari and Tomoe are featured members.

Because I just look at upcoming events during times when I should be writing fanfics instead. Whoops.

Idk if I'll gacha that much for that one tho. Right after it is the Backstage Pass event, which is also limited gachas. My f2p butt might have to sacrifice one event. Backstage Pass has another Dream Fest so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

ANYWAY...

Himari and Tomoe seem to be always together, kinda like Ran and Moca. Ya know...and then there's Tsugu.

And then there's the one-panel comic loading screens. Himari to Tomoe: "If only you were a guy, I would never let you go."

But then does she really have to be a guy? Liek...Hii-chan. You fangirl over Kaoru way too much.

And then there's this 4-panel one that shows that the voice in Tomoe's head is Himari. And then she kinda invites Hii-chan to some ramen.

Because she always be in her miiiiiiiiind.

Wut

But ya Elemeno ships.

This gets...hmm...ya know...10 ramen bowls posted on Instagram out of 10. Idk why I'm being generous about this ratings this time around. But ya know...I ship the ship. It be like that.

--

Uh...hi.

I'm not even halfway done with the Bandori ships. Fun. The next ones will be by set...probably. Like three sets. Fun.

But ya before that.

I'll just proceed to the non-Bandori suggestions first before I continue with the other Bandori ships. I'll also rate some of the ships that were suggested before the revival of this book.

Yay fun.