Ladrien (Miraculous Ladybug)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

OH BOY.

I almost forgot that this book existed because I was kinda doing some shiny hunting again. If you guys read my randomness book or follow my Twitter, you guys probably know that.

BUT YEAH.

I kinda did some Radar Shiny Hunting today. I finally got up to 20 in my chain, but I still fucked up in the end because apparently I was still so close to that grass even though it was shaking really hard.

I know best odds come at 40, but I just really suck at it.

ANYWAY.

We're not even discussing a Pokemon ship right now, so this is already something special.

BUT YEAH.

The final ship of the love square that I will discuss.

Ladrien.

The blushy blushy ship because we know that Adrien has a crush on Ladybug and Ladybug has a crush on Adrien.

Ladybug: WAIT.

Chat Noir: What!? YOU MEAN THE GUY YOU LIKE IS ADRIEN AGRESTE?!

Oh shit. Forgot they were here. I forgot Yame invited you guys to react.

Ladybug: Chat, I'm not saying it's Adrien Agreste. It could be any Adrien.

Chat Noir: BUT ADRIEN AGRESTE DOES HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!

Ladybug: DOES HE?! How do you know?

Well...this is awkward if you guys are reading this at a future date and they had already done the reveal.

Ladybug and Chat Noir: WHAT REVEAL?!

So yeah.

The crushing between Adrien and Ladybug is mutual. That's fantastic.

HOWEVER.

Will they like their other sides?

...

...

HECK YEAH THEY WILL.

So yeah.

The only thing is that Ladybug doesn't really know Adrien's true self. Sure, he's still the kind adorkable patootie that he is, but he doesn't really feel truly free as Adrien.

Chat Noir: You got that right.

BUT THEN...I'm not saying that Ladybug actually knows that side. It's just...she doesn't know that's it's Adrien.

YO.

Seriously can't wait for the reveal where Ladybug finally figures out that Chat Noir is the same guy as she's crushing over ever since he gave her THAT umbrella.

Chat Noir: Wait...

SO YEAH.

But then...will Adrien ever fall for the girl behind the mask?

...

..

.

HECK YEAH HE WILL!

Ladybug: But wait...Adrien actually has a crush on me?

Chat Noir: I agree with Elemeno. I...I mean, Adrien would really love the brave girl behind the mask.

ALRIGHT.

I will give this ship. Hmmm...

I guess 9.5 out of 10 blush-ons. Sure. I love the ship, much like the other love square ships. I feel like this ship would be much more complete if we just add up the other love square ships together.

Now...let's go back to my ratings for the other love square ships.

Oh shoot! I gave a perfect 10 for Marichat.

I apparently gave Ladynoir a perfect 15 out of 15.

And I gave Adrienette 9.5 out of 10, just like Ladrien.

Well...okay.

Wow...I told myself that Marichat isn't my favorite side of the love square, but I guess I am one of the Marichat shippers after all.

I also love the Ladynoir flirting too.

Chat Noir: LADYNOIR IS MY OTP.

Oh kitty, if only you knew the girl behind the mask, then you'd say that the entire love square is your OTP.

Maybe I'll do a re-rating of these ships once the reveal happens, but it will depend if I'm still doing this book by then. We're almost approaching the halfway point of this book, and I don't know if I'm gonna have a sequel.

OKAY.

I finally finished that set soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Suggest ships yo.