Shipping opinions speed run (all from Pokemon)

I decided to just do a speed run because I'm honestly having a difficult time explaining and telling some opinions regarding the suggested ships. SO YEAH. I'll just go through some of the suggested ships here.

I hope you guys are okay with that. I know you might prefer the one ship per chapter, but we're trying to maximize here. I'm gonna share my opinions for as many ships as I can.

Well...mainly because I'm probably not doing a second book of this.

I might actually do this if someone suggests more than one ship from now on.

I've seen other shipping opinion books that put all suggestions at once, so I just tried it as well. After all, these were suggested around the third week of February or something. I've had days where I skipped, so I guess I'll just put all of the rest here now. I hope you guys are okay with that. I'm not prioritizing a suggestion over another, though.

SO YEAH.

Baby, let the games begin.

Lmao oh no she sang the T-Swift song again.

Oh shit. Long intro. Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

For real, let us begin.

--

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl

MangaNewRivalShipping

Sapphire and Wally

Honestly, it doesn't really stand out to me. I could not think of moments for the ship.

And I'm more into Franticshipping anyway.

SO YEAH.

I honestly don't ship Wally with anyone.

Unless...you know...you wanna shipped with Wally. Just let me know.

I'm not saying this is bad. I do think it is an okay ship, but it's not something I ship. It's alright. It's okay if you like it.

I will give this 6 out of 10 smol Roselia because Roselia are supposed to be smol. Wtf are they not smol in the anime?

Misty x her savageness

Misty wouldn't be complete without her savageness.

Sure, we see her savageness in the anime a lot more, but ya see the way she got pissed off in HeartGold/SoulSilver when you interrupted her date?

Yeah.

Misty is like Savage Queen.

Maybe not.

Teari is the Savage Queen. Haha.

Those who have read the Hunger Games Sim parts from SWTPP2 will get that. If you haven't read that, it's okay. I'm not forcing you to read my shit.

I will give this 19 million savage Tearis out of 10. Could have been 69 million if only she was more savage than Teari.

--

Suggested by: RivalCrushAngel

MonolithShipping

Brock and Olivia

(Update 12/10/2018: I've seen the trailers for the anime. THE RATING YOU SEE HERE IS OUTDATED.)

It's a never met ship, but that's okay.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Brock would be attracted to Olivia. She seems older. She's tough. She's chill. Plus, they're both rock type trainers.