Pokemon characters x Wattpad authors?!

Well here we fucking go. After a long month or so, we're finally doing this shit.

And my Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting on me, so I guess it doesn't want to me to do this.

WELP.

We must press on and publish this as soon as the Wi-Fi decides to connect.

SO

You guys probably have forgotten this shit already. Well, except Yame.

ANYWAY. Let us begin.

Now...I won't be rating them like giving numbers and shit. I feel like it's unfair, especially since I don't fucking know how I should rate these ships anyway. If you guys ship yourselves with a fictional character, then go for it!

Lol it would be awkward if you guys deleted the comment wherein you suggested a ship for this one. The screenshots of the comments were taken on March 8th (though one was taken on the 14th)

OKAY.

I shall now make fun of you children who ship yourselves with fictional characters.

JK. I ship myself with fictional characters too.

ANYWAY. Let us begin...for real this time.

--

TrayC_Child_of_Mine included in her suggestion list: Lilly x Misty

Well...this is obviously for crack ship purposes, and not for actual shipping purposes.

Misty is pretty cool, though. So, Lilly, if you wanna ship yourself with Misty, I won't stop you.

--

Peanutsfan1 suggested her and Gladion.

Actually...this is supposed to be the last one since it's the last request listed here, but then Nullified played on Spotify.

SO YAH.

I'm not really sure, but Gladion is cool. Like, I honestly want to adopt Gladion too. He and Adrien could be brothers.

I'm honestly not sure how you really feel about Gladion, but there's a ship name for them called "EdgybookloverShipping". Sounds like a legit ship to me, so it has the Elemeno seal of approval.

--

Next...

GamerAzialle aka Yame aka the one who started it all.

"HEHEHE, I'LL SPARE YOU AND ONLY GIVE YOU A FEW"

This doesn't look few to me, bud.

Let's start with Yame x Gary.

Lol I don't have a major ship for Gary anyway, so for as long as you don't stalk him a lot, Yame, it's good. It can have the Elemeno seal of approval.

--

Yame also suggested Lazulli (LapisLazulli2) x Barry

Lazulli, Zulli, Lapis or whatever you call her is one of the biggest Barry fans I know. Now, I'm not sure if Zulli actually has a crush on Barry, so I don't know.

She's the president of the Barry appreciation club tho. I guess. Probably.

I'm just making ship up at this point.

If Lapis is okay with this ship, then it gets my Elemeno seal of approval!

--

Yame...again...suggested Lavender x Ash. (I'll tag Lav when I get to her actual suggestion)

I don't even know if Lavender knew about this suggestion until now.

This doesn't really get my Elemeno seal of approval since I know who Lavender really likes.

I could ship Ash with Zoey-Zorua tho. (Sorry for summoning you here, Zo.)

--

Apparently, I don't have a screenshot of this, but I guess it was in the randomness book.

Lukenotskywlkr with Lillie OF COURSE gets the Elemeno seal of approval. I couldn't think of a bigger Lillie lover than Luke.

--

Mistyaaml4ever suggested her and Ash. I'll assume that Ash is one of Sriju's baes?

Liek I know you're a hardcore Pokeshipper, dude.

But sure. Elemeno seal of approval.

--

AND FINALLY...

StrangeWeirdFangurl aka Lavender with Wally.

Heck yes this gets the Elemeno seal of approval. Couldn't think of a bigger Wally lover.

--

OH WAIT.

I know Sylveon12 joked about Sylveus. (I know Chloe won't be active for a while right now, but I'mma put this anyway for the fans of If the Pokemon Characters had Facebook)

Lol the madness really makes me like this, so Elemeno seal of approval.

--

F I N A L L Y

I'm sorry if I seem like I rushed this (lol what rush I took a month before writing this).

I just didn't want to ruin it. I have no negative comments to say anyway about these ships. It's hard to look for basis anyway.

SO YAH.

Most of these are approved for me. Yay!

AND NOW.

After a month of no suggestions for this book (lol jk there were a few)

SUGGESTIONS

ARE

OPEN

But like...only one to three suggestions per person only?

Ships from the following are appreciated: Pokemon (games or anime, maybe manga, but I've only read through them once and only up until Diamond/Pearl/Platinum), Miraculous Ladybug, Fire Emblem (at least the 3DS titles bc they're the only ones I've played), Mystic Messenger, Attack on Titan, The Seven Deadly Sins, Beyond the Boundary, Your Lie in April, Yuri!!! on Ice, Yandere Simulator, Doki Doki Literature Club (I guess?), and I guess more? Just ask if I have watched the anime/show or played/have seen playthrough of the game you really like.

OKAY.

LOL K BYE