Ereri (Attack on Titan)

Suggested by: TheMadWaterBearer.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why tho?

Basing from the stuff that I have seen in the fandom, Eren x Levi is the most popular Shingeki no Kyojin ship.

Okay?

Not gonna lie. I don't get why.

Is it when smol Levi beat the shit out of Eren?

Is it because Eren is part of the Levi squad, and he must show love to his captain?

Again...I don't get it.

I'm not a fan of it since Eren is only 15 and Levi is in his 30s.

SO YAH. No.

BUT ELEMENO! Eren is already 19 in the manga!

Well...okay?

But honestly. I just don't see the big deal from it???

I mean, I guess it's fine if Eren is already an adult.

Personally still not a fan, but we'll see what happens.

I have only watched the anime. I'm caught up. There seems to be something during the end of the first part of Season 3.

BUT YAH.

I don't know what's in the manga. I don't know if 19-year-old Eren gets more scenes with captain.

The question is...who has died at that point?

Damn.

For now, I will just give this 1 out of 10 bottles of bleach. Gotta make things squeaky clean!

Oh wait...is this why people like this ship? Because of the moments where Eren has to clean? And then Levi tells him that he didn't clean it well?

Sure!

I mean, I loved those scenes. If we're rating the scenes, it gets a 11 out of 10 from me.

But we're not here to rate scenes, frens.

Lmao and now Spotify plays me "Red Swan" and the cover is actually Eren and Levi. Fun.