Rebelshipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

I almost just wanted to have a speed run of all the requested ships left, but I changed my mind. A lot of these ships could be popular ships.

BUT YEH.

Sorry for skipping some days. I've been playing Miitopia a lot, so I haven't been on Wattpad as often...even tho I still check everyday.

ANYWAY.

Let us begin.

Baby let the games begin, let the games begin.

Whoa, whoa. Now people will start filling the comments with the rest of the lyrics.

ANYWAY.

Rebelshipping.

Hilbert and Bianca.

I guess this can count as a "major ship" since it's a main character x rival ship. Like...sure? I haven't seen people shipping this though.

SO YEAH.

They're palsies.

They're neighbors.

They're rivals.

They're...uh...they run into each other a lot.

FUN.

Hilbert...or Hilda...helped Bianca a ton of ways. It was Hilbert...or Hilda...who made Bianca's dad realize that his daughter is a big girl and can handle herself in the big bad world.

LIKE DUDE.

I WISH I HAD A HILBERT/HILDA IN MY LIFE.

Lmao lol nah I can't do shit.

BUT YEAH.

I personally do not ship this, but this is definitely a good ship. Maybe you could consider this if you ain't anyone to ship with Hilbert and/or Bianca.

But then...is it really necessary to ship everyone with anyone?

Idk. Up to you. I won't judge.

SO YEAH.

I give this a 6 out of 10 messed up rooms. Sure...messed up rooms.