Chlodrien (Miraculous Ladybug)

Happy Holidays, peeps.

Suggested by: Sierra_Evans.

Bruh.

B R U H

NO

NOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hahaha...did I juke you guys again?

Not really? Okay.

Chloe isn't exactly my favorite character in Miraculous Ladybug. If you guys have read my rant book back when I first watched the series, I IMMEDIATELY hated on her so much because she was exactly the type of person that I would hate the most.

But after watching that one episode from Season 2 and after seeing the spoilers, I'm starting to like Chloe. I still don't like her personality for now, but I feel like she's bound to change.

And honestly, Chloe isn't even my least favorite character in Miraculous Ladybug by the end of Season 1.

But hey

Let's talk about Chlodrien.

When I watched Season 1, I DESPISED this ship so much. Like...Chloe, stay away from Adrien. And stop calling him Adrikins. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH you're so annoying.

However, after that one episode in season 2, I'm starting to be okay with this ship.

Of course, I don't really want them to end up together. Thomas Astruc did say that Chloe probably won't have another love interest, and that's okay.

Okay, when I said I'm starting to be okay with this ship, I like them as friends, not more than that.

I honestly find their friendship cute. If Marinette didn't exist, I'm down this ship them.

Well...maybe if Marinette didn't exist and if Chloe was nicer.

Heck...maybe even if Marinette existed but Chloe isn't a rich spoiled brat. Idk.

But yeah, back when Adrien was a kid, Chloe was his only friend, so of course he couldn't just betray her just because he has new friends and she's been treating other people like trash.

Adrien wants Chloe to change, and he doesn't necessarily support Chloe's wrongdoings.

AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT...

If Chloe wasn't the way she is in the first place...

She would never put the gum on Marinette's seat.

There won't be the piece of gum that Adrien tries to remove from Marinette's seat.

Marinette wouldn't be initially mad at Adrien. She's gonna be like, "Okay, Gabriel Agreste's son is here. That's nice, but I don't really get why it's really a huge fuss."

Adrien wouldn't have had to explain to Marinette about the gum situation because it never happened.

And maybe the umbrella scene never happened.

And Marinette wouldn't fall in love with Adrien in the first place.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lol jk. Maybe the umbrella scene would still happen. There's just no build up before it.

Hey, I love the fact that Marinette didn't like Adrien at first.

WHOA, Elemeno. We're not here to talk about Adrienette.

ANYWAY...

Back to Chlodrien...

As a couple, I give this 1 out of 10 because too much Adrikins and it's obviously one-sided.

As friends, this gets a 9 out of 10.

OH DAMN.

I just remembered Horrificator. That time they were filming Nino's movie.

When Chloe was about to kiss Adrien, Adrien was backing off. Like yiiiiiiikes.

Girl, give him some damn space. Don't force him to pucker up like that.

Thank Marinette for saving him there.

BUT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, Chloe had to stop their kiss. S M H.