Cookieshipping (Pokemon)

Okay...you know what...I'll just not close the requests. And I guess I'm being too nice with you guys. I may not reply to your requests, but if I don't reply, that means that I'm doing them. Just wait until I get to them because I am arranging them according to time of requesting.

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

I went back to my reference to double check this. (I could use the search function, okay. It's either than looking at my books even though they're in alphabetical order.)

There are actually two Cookieshippings.

First, May and Harley (which I assume is what Yame meant).

And then there's Eevee and Primeape.

The Eevee and Primeape one doesn't really make sense to me, so I ain't even discussin'.

SO...

THE SHIPPING BETWEEN MAY AND HARLEY.

...

NO..

NOOOO.

I don't like it.

Abso-fucking no!

...

...

...

Y'all probably thinking that I'm juking you guys again, but this time I'm hella serious.

I've been on the shipping respect laifu, but we can't help the things we hate sometimes.

That's why I tell you guys that you're free to hate a ship, but you do not ruin the fun of the people who actually ship them.

So yeah.

May and Harley.

NO.

I don't like it.

I just realized that...

OH SHIT. Dark Pit's Theme is so amazing!

Sorry, I'm listening to music while writing. NateWantsToBattle's version of the Dark Pit Theme played and I've been calmed down.

Wait...was I gonna say?

I just realized that...

Uh...

Oh right.

I realized that this might be a ship that I actually hate that is not an incest ship. Oh boy.

But if you ship Cookieshipping, I don't really mind. You do you. More power to you. I ain't here to tell you what to ship. Just don't force me to like this ship.

I'll give his 0.5 Harley's not half-bad cookies out of a trillion.

What are your favorite type of cookies?

Mine are the Danish butter cookies. I don't know why, but they're so heavenly.

I like other types of cookies, just not the ones with raisins. Me no likey.