Eldershipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

Oh wow. Finally. A popular ship. Yaaaaaaaaaaay.

Okay, I honestly don't even like this ship.

I mean, I get that there are hints and such, but I don't really see why.

I don't have an issue with their age gap (I know that's the issue for a lot of people, but come on, they're adults.)

This ship just doesn't have an appeal for me.

It's like...sure...Prof Oak and Delia are good friends. They get along really well.

And besides, where the fuck or who the fuck is Ash's dad anyway?

Who do you think is Ash's dad?

Many people are hyping that it's Giovanni because of what happened in Pokemon Live.

Some people want to say it's Professor Oak.

Gary: NO! NOT MY GRAMPS! I DON'T WANT ASH TO BE MY UNCLE!

Ash: Uuhhhhh...

Anyway...some say it's that Silver guy from Pokemon Chronicles. (Not the rival Silver from the Johto games and manga)

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, I personally think he's just some random ass guy who is still in his own adventure.

Some say that he could be dead.

Some say that he separated with Delia.

I mean...these things aren't confirmed...

Wait...

Fucking wait.

I believe there was this one instance in one Pokemon Chronicles episode where the narrator said something that was supportive of this ship. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

So yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

But personally, I'm just not a fan of this ship. I don't see romantic spark and such.

I'll give this 3.5 strands of hair out 10.