AyaYui (Diabolik Lovers)

Suggested by: TheMadWaterBearer.

Huh okay

Ayato and Yui

I watched Diabolik Lovers a few months ago. I've heard of AyaYui even before I watched it. When I decided to finally watch, I thought that it will only focus on the ship as well.

Hahahaha BUT NOPE

Lots and lots and lots of bitey bites and succ by the Sakimaki brothers and those other brothers from Season 2 whose names I honestly forgot.

I just remember calling one as fake Luka and another fake Adrien. Fake Luka has also been called Fake Ayato.

BUT YAH.

Lots of bitey bites and succ by the Sakimaki brothers

Or should I say...

Suck-imaki.

Because they like to suck on Yui's blood. Suck-i-much-i

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'll go home.

Except I am home as of the moment I'm writing this.

ANYWAY.

Yui was mysteriously brought to the Sakimaki residence, and Ayato is the first one she meets. Fun.

Yui arrives, and Ayato gets the first suckening. Fun. He then starts calling her pancake. Fun. They make takoyaki. Uh...goals?

But hey. Pancake is better that Little Bitch, right? I guess?

But ya. To be completely honest, for most of the first season, I was confuzzled as to why people are making such a huge deal about this ship. Liek, all they do is succ, succ, succ that sweet Yui blood. Ayato did seem more possessive tho.

During the awakening thingamabober, I believe it's Ayato who did the most too, so I guess that's what convinced me.

And then when the irrelevant brothers...uh...Mukami brothers? Yeah...needed to Google that shit. Honestly not that sure still since I closed the window for it right away.

Yeah...the not Sakimakis took Yui. The rest of the Saks didn't really care...I guess. They were like, whelp no more blood to suck-i-munchies.

And Ayato was the only one who actually did something to get Yui back.

So yah. I guess if I have to choose someone to ship with Yui, it would be Ayato.

It's honestly not something I'm obsessed about. Better than any of the other ships since the rest are just there for the succ.

But yah. Not really too big deal for me tho.

So I will give this...

8 succs out of 10.

Ya know...I still don't really know the full story of this. The anime is apparently based on a visual novel. So yah. Maybe the AyaYui shippers have seen more material, so that's why they love this ship.

I apologize for the Sakimaki puns.

Season 3 when tho.