Adrienette (Miraculous Ladybug)

Suggested by: SteelSkarmoryKate.

I know you non-ML fans are like, "You already did Marichat and Ladynoir!"

Bro...they're different.

NOW

We proceed to the ship concerning their civilian forms.

The people behind the mask.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Adrien Agreste.

Oh boi

oh boi

Okay, this was kinda like my favorite ship back in Season 1. It had the most hints I feel like...

Yeah.

The scarf.

The Valentine's letter. I mean, Marinette didn't sign it. Adrien thought it was from ladybug because of the ladybug that landed on the note. (I guess this makes this Ladrien.)

What else...

Just the whole Gamer episode.

Dat charm tho.

Their almost kiss from Horrificator. (I mean, it was them acting, but still. Adrien was aight with it.)

What else...

I mean, almost every episode that features Marinette's room.

She even has his freaking schedule in his room.

Have you ever done that?

Me? Nah.

You know what, instead of listing every single moment...here's a video

I meeeeeeeeeeeeeean, freaking busy af Adrien was like, "I have to practice my piano, but I guess I'll just take Alya's request to help Marinette with her great uncle."

Cool.

AND BOOOI.

That's just season 1.

There's even more in season 2.

but liek dat moment tho yes ty best girl alya

BUT YEAH

AND OF COURSE

We have the iconic Umbrella Scene.

OH DAMN OH DAMN OH DAMN I LOVE DAT SO MUCH OMG

And honestly, that's what made Adrienette special compared...to well...the other people who have a crush on Adrien.

Nearly everyone likes him because he's a model and that he has the looks and stuff.

BUT DAMN, Marinette didn't give a crap about that shit before. Like, "Oh, you're Gabriel Agreste's son? Whoop ti doo. I don't really care who models. I only care about the clothes. Why do people make a fuss about him? Gosh. I don't like him. He's friends with Chloe. He probably helped her with the gum. I hate these annoying rich spoiled brats."

BUT THEN...

When Adrien explained truthfully to Marinette what really happened, he mentioned that he wasn't really used to situations like that because he never really had any friends (aside from Chloe).

And then, Adrien offers his umbrella to Marinette since it was raining hard. There was the bolt of thunder...thunderbolt...that happened.

In French, we have "coup de foudre" which literally means thunderbolt. They associate that thingy with love at first sight or falling in love.

SO YAH.

Marinette didn't fall in love because he was famous. She fell in love because of his good heart.

But of course, our good heart Adrien isn't really that happy himself.

And that's where the downsides of this ship come in.

Ever since Marinette developed feelings for Adrien, she couldn't complete a sentence in front of him almost all the time. Normally, she would stutter or mix up her words. Of course, she truly cares about him. She even said in one of the tales that if Adrien didn't exist, she might like Chat Noir.

And if you know the truth, you really wanna smack her with it so hard.

And then, there's Adrien. Sure, in the eyes of others, he's a well-mannered guy. However, he only gets to do what he truly wants as Chat Noir. Basically, it's like Chat Noir is more Adrien than Adrien.

It's like he's wearing a mask within a mask or something.

BUT YEAH.

Eventually, this ship will be canon.

Eventually, Marinette will know the truth about Chat Noir being Adrien. Adrien will know the truth about Ladybug being Marinette.

If anything, the love square will complement each other.

SO PLEASE.

NO SHIP WARS BETWEEN THE LOVE SQUARE SHIPS.

So yeah, I'll give this a 9.5 camembert cheeses out of 10. Plagg ate the half. (He might come after the 9.5 tho.)