DualRivalShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

Piece of trash fanfic writer who sometimes forgets the name of ships even though she made a book that makes it convenient to look for shipping names: Wait...is this another unpopular ship?

*DualRivalShipping = Cheren x Bianca (BW)*

I was gonna put a gif on the facepalm meme you see in crack videos and such, but the upload speed here is crap.

CURSE THIS SLOW INTERNET.

#ThirdWorldProblems

Here's the YouTube video of that since I could just put the link here and Wattpad shows it to you.

ANYWAY...on the ship.

Now...to be honest, I never really shipped this when I started out on Wattpad. I was more into Hypershipping for whatever reason (that explains that one early oneshot I made). I think it was because of the first few oneshots book I've read here on Wattpad.

But now that I think about it...I'm like...why tho?

And soooooooooooooooo...

I became really neutral. I didn't have any main ships for the two of them.

I'll admit, this ship isn't bad, but I don't mind it. I like it more than Hypershipping already.

But yeah....

They're the Unova rivals.

They're friends.

They're kinda opposites, but they still get along.

Life's great.

I didn't ship them when I played the game since I didn't really care about shipping.

I guess now...it's not that bad. It's gud, fam.

Maybe if I read more fanfics about this ship...

It's obvious that I haven't read fanfics about this ship because I didn't even know the ship name xD

SHAME, ELEMENO. SHAME.

I'll give this 7 rivals out of 10.

I guess I just never really cared about them that much while playing the game. I was too busy with the FerrisWheel/Isshu...or you know...my OT3.