Yona x Hak (Yona Of The Dawn)

So uh gonna take a break from Bandori for now. Fun.

Also doing this while I'm in a line. Bored af. Internet too weak to Bandori. Also kinda hungry, but I found some magical ginger candy to help me.

Ehhhh

Anyway

Suggested by: AzureBlueofPallet.

Yak

Is that the ship name? Sure.

Yona of the Dawn / Akatsuki no Yona. Something I've seen peeps enjoy. I randomly saw it on Netflix and decided to check it out.

And B O I

Hak instantly captured my heart. Liek, hello new animoo husbando.

Anyway. The two of them have been buddies together with Soo-Won ever since they were smol. Fun.

Hak is like v support but liek he's no royal, so he never really thought of the romance. I guess.

Sorry for the very informal way of writing. It be like that. This isn't a serious book. This isn't a story. This isn't an important document. I'll do as I please.

Anyway

Uh yeah. Let's be real. Hak has always liked Yona. But Yona is like uwu Soo-Won uwu.
uwu more like ew because INCEST.

Like bish. I get that Soo-Won is adorbs, Yona, but Hak is so much better AND NOT your cousin.

Ya know. Good thing Yona x Soo-Won is not looking like the ship because Hak is there. Hahahaha.

Hak. He protecc the Yona. He attacc those who try to harm the Yona. He just fuckin love the Yona.

And let's be real, Yona is getting the feels for the Lightning Beast.

And ya know, Hak is always there with Yona. After the unfort betrayal of the seemingly cinnabun dude, Hak did whatever he could to help. He was liek, just stay here with my fam. But Yons is like, i wanna fite for my kingdom.

Hak doesn't want Yona to get hurt, so he doesn't want her to fight. And yet, he allowed Yona in the end and even taught her how to fight.

Yas. Goals. Ship.

Seriously, Yona. Why???

Sure, Hak teases her a lot. But that's extra points i guess! Idk. Makes them more shippable to me.

Ahhh yes.

This ship is honestly beautiful.

And also lols to the times when people pity Hak whenever Yona plays the “just a friend” card.

Ahhhhhhh

But seriously.

I know there will be more stuff for them too. Pinterest spoiled it to me again. Thanks.

Not related to the ship, but I'm pretty convinced that the Miraculous spoilers I saw there are real. Oh no.

Seriously. Why, Pinterest? This is why I only use you for recipes now.

Back to the ship

I will give this a solid 10 out of 10...uh...10 hand licks.

Just cause.

Wink wink.

Hak may have that rare title as one of the Elemeno animoo husbandos, but I still love this ship so much. I want them together.

Why is it rare? Most fictional characters that I really like get the child title because I feel weird crushing on underaged characters.

Ya know. I may not be that old, but I'm still much older than these characters. Age gap isn't really a prob when characters are adults, but ya know, not when one is child and the other one ain't.

And also…Hak is older than Yona? But not by that much…right???