Misaki x Kokoro / Misaki x Kanon (BanG Dream!)

Both suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

--

Misaki x Kokoro

Oh boy

It's that time again for this.

Happy! Lucky! Smile! Yay!

Just some random thingy, I usually call Kokoro as Kokocorn. Idk why. I just do.

Anyway...

Kokoro used to always forget about Misaki. Ya know, she's like, "oh? Are you new fren?". Like, Kokoro, Misaki is your classmate. And then, she was like, "Michelle's friend!". To ya know, "Misaki, the 6th member of Hello! Happy World! She helps in the songwriting, and she does the DJing while Michelle isn't around."

Ya know. Because ya know, she (together with Hagumi and Kaoru) truly believe that Michelle is a bear. When they saw Misaki take off the costume, "OH NO! THERE'S A GIRL COMING OUT OF MICHELLE!"

But ya know, after some time, Kokoro and Misaki are always seen hanging out. Like, she knows about Misaki already. Good job, Kokocorn!

And yeah, I guess there's stuff that may be considered supportive of this pairing in their second band story, but ya know, I just play in the WW server. We won't get the event until late 2019.

But ya. Misaki looks out of Kokoro now, making sure she doesn't do anything too crazy. Also, it is Misaki who turns Kokoro's humming and ideas into songs. Misaki understands the way Kokoro thinks, and other people seem confused by her.

Arisa was like, "HOW DID YOU SURVIVE AS A BAND?!"

But ya know, you need someone like Misaki to make HaruHapi balanced.

Sure, Kokoro has her weird, crazy, borderline dangerous ideas of making the world smile. Ya know, pretty unique ideas.

As for the ship, well, it's aight. I'm honestly undecided between this and the other Misaki ship that we will talk about.

Well, you know, in spite of all of Kokoro's crazy ideas and such, Misaki supports the band. Sure, she wanted to get out at first, but now she supports them. She went to the point of putting extra effort on their live just for their classmates to not judge Kokoro and the rest of HaruHapi.

So yeah. Misaki may not admit it, but she does appreciate Kokoro and the rest of the band.

So yeah, I guess this gets 8 Michelles out of 10.

--

Misaki x Kanon

FUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Misaki and Kanon are the only ones in HaruHapi who have a brain I mean who aren't overly excited about things.

Ya know. Like how Kanon is the only one in their band who knows that Misaki is Michelle. But then, if you think about it, I think everyone literally knows that Michelle is Misaki other than the three.

And lol back when they were just starting out. Misaki be like, "Kanon-san, let's get out of here and leave these weirdos while we still can."

They didn't get out, but they are happy lucky smile yay!

Ya know, in a way, Kanon is the one member in the band who Misaki isn't afraid to show her appreciation. Misaki is pretty thankful that Kanon is there. Ya know, in those times where she can't control the other three, she has to call for Kanon.

Yeah. Imagine being in a sea of stress, and then there's this one fish of relief.

Wut

Or maybe jellyfish of relief since Kanon likes jellyfish.

Still wut

So yeah. Also 8 out of 10 penguins. Ehhh...maybe 7.9 since I feel like I prefer Kokoro and Misaki just a tiny bit more. Just a tiny bit.