BossuHime (Sket Dance)

Suggested by: Mistyaaml4ever.

So uh...this was actually suggested back when I marked the book complete. I had shared my thoughts with Sriju personally (well...in the comments), but I never really expounded on that.

SO YEAH

Bossun

Himeko

BossuHime

They're two of the members of the Sket Dan.

Yay.

Ya know...during the time when I haven't watched Sket Dance, I thought that the Sket Dan was just the two of them because that's all I heard from my friends here. I wasn't made aware of their third member who ended up being my favorite character in the series.

ANYWAY

So...uh...I guess when I watched this, I already had expectations. Ya know...like I was supposed to like them together.

Idk. During the first few chapters, I was still not so into the pairing yet. It was aight, but not really too shippy about it.

Ilowkeyshippedbossunwithtsubakibeforeiknewthetruthohgoshwhysonowtheyarebrotp

YEAH

But then...BACKSTORIES happened. Bossun's hat tho.

Yes...his hat tho.

Ya know. Sket Dance is primarily like a comedy series, but then they really get to you when they go to more serious themes aka backstories.

And B O I

I really wished that they finished the anime. Though I just chose the chapters to read, there were so many good moments that never made it. IMAGINE seeing the last chapters animated.

ANYWAY.

I mean, they could still revive it after...uh...7 or 8 years? I think that's possible. I've noticed that some anime take a while before another season is released.

But then...uh...I don't know. I mean, the band they created for this project, The Sketchbook, have broken up already. I don't know what the lead singer and drummer are doing now, but the guitarist is now in RAISE A SUILEN (which is the 6th band for Bandori). Ya know...she's the voice for Rokka/LOCK for the second season of the Bandori anime.

I mean, they started out not having this band? Their first OP were sung by an idol group. They probably don't need the band? Or perhaps they can form a new one?

Idk anymore. Let's just go back to the ship.

So yeah. Initially was okay with it (like a 7 out of 10), but seeing the backstory and just getting deeper into the series made me love the ship.

SO YAH. This gets 10 pelocans out of 10. That's the same rating I gave back then...well...I didn't include the pelocans.

Huh...I wonder if I'll actually like a pelocan. Will I enjoy it like Himeko does? Or will I puke out sparkles like Bossun?

Ya know...there were some characters who expressed their interest in these characters (Kiri and Saaya), but ya know, I feel like they helped made them realize their feelings.

Kiri and Himeko and Bossun and Saaya have their own moments, but it's not as strong as the BossuHime moments.

--

If there were other ships that were suggested before that I never wrote about officially in a chapter, let me know! I was able to take note of two ships (this one and the one for next chapter).

However, please make sure that they comply to our new rules.

I still have a bunch of suggestions to finish, but still feel free to suggest! Ya know...for as long as you don't mind waiting!