Oka x Shin (Yandere Simulator)

Suggested by: oka_07.

OH BOY YANDERE SIMULATOR TIME.

We have Oka Ruto and Shin...uh...Shin from the Occult Club.

Okay...Shin Higaku.

I'm kinda looking into the Yandere Sim wikia because I don't remember the appearance of this Shin guy. I just know that there's a Shin in the Occult Club. There's also Supana Churu.

According to said wikia, he would be the guy entrusted by Oka if she couldn't operate the Occult club.

Interesting...as of now, he also pretty much is the male counterpart of Oka.

Hmmm...okay.

I'm still not so sure yet what to feel about this ship. I think it's decent.

As of now, we know that Oka has a crush on senpai, so we might to end her laifu with a knifu.

I honestly don't like ending her laifu.

I meeeean. We don't have to. We could just set her up with someone.

YOOOOO. What if Shin ends up being the guy we could matchmake with Oka in the future?

I believe that all the rivals will eventually have a guy we could matchmake them with.

I wouldn't mind if that guy ends up being Shin.

So for now, I'll just give this a decent 7 out of 10.

I don't wanna give this a low rating since there is the trust between them. I feel like they already have a strong relationship or trust with one another.

Like Oka, why you have to like Senpai instead?

I'd say Senpai is mine, but not really. He's honestly not my type. Lol. Totally not scared of Ayano...

I mean, we're technically Ayano in the game, but still.