Juleka x Rose (Miraculous Ladybug)

Alright. Before we begin with the ship, let me have a small announcement.

Um.

Ship suggestions or requests are closed for now until I finish the set I got from the previous part.

AND LET ME TELL YOU.

Not only was it the most suggestions I've gotten since I started this book. Some of those who suggested gave me like 5 ships to rate or what not. Like, I'm covered for the rest of February until early March or something.

SO YEAH.

I might actually put some ships in the same part to save some chapters...you know...kinda like what I did with the others.

It's alright, though. I will be doing all the suggestions eventually, but it will take a while.

SO YEAH.

LET'S BEGIN WITH THE PROGRAM.

--

Suggested by: SteelSkarmoryKate.

ALRIGHT.

Juleka and Rose.

Rose and Juleka.

They're different in terms of personality and color choices, and yet they are best friends.

Juleka is like an emo girl who loves wearing black and purple. She's very quiet and shows little emotion. She may not be easily noticed, but somehow, she's a fan favorite.

AndIcannotwaitforherbrothertoshowup

Meanwhile, Rose is a happy dreamer who is very caring of her friends. She wears a lot of pink and fragrance. She also managed to win over a freaking prince, so that's fucking fantastic.

Imagine being able to actually hang out and befriend that guy you thought you'd only see in TV or magazines or the internet.

Well...it's probably not gonna happen to me, and most of the guys I like nowadays are fictional.

FUCK.

ANYWAY.

Juleka and Rose are really, really, really good friends. They're opposites, yet complementary.

I love both characters. They may not appear as often, but they have somehow won me over or something.

FUN.

Now, as a BROTP...no...SISOTP, I will give this a perfect 10 out of 10.

BUT NOW.

As a romantic ship? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I do see them as more of a SISOTP rather than romantic, but it's not bad as a romantic ship as well. For now, I will give them a solid 8 out of 10 fragrant Reflektas.

Thomas Astruc did say that there are/will be LGBTQ+ characters coming to the show, so that's awesome. Who knows?

IpersonallyfeellikeitisKagamibutwhatever

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH.

And I guess since I'm in the Mii-ish kinda mood today. SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION TIME!

Here are my Juleka and Rose Miis, if in case you haven't seen the randomness book or eleMiino.

YEEEEEEEEEAH.

If you want the QR code, it's over at eleMiino.

BYE.