Yoosung x 707 (Mystic Messenger)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

FINALLY A BREAK FROM POKEMON SHIPS XD

Damn.

This ship tho.

I like.

I like.

But like...not too much on the romantic side.

Mainly because I was way too attached to Seven when I was on his route.

Likeeeeee why you make me cry?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I did Yoosung's route first, and I wasn't overly attached to him. I saw him as an adorable bro.

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

As a romantic ship, I'm giving this 6.5 Yoosung's omelette out of 10.

As a bro ship, this gets a million Yoosung's omelette out of a million.

AH YES.

Seven loves to prank poor Yoosung.

I remember in Seven's route. Yoosung was trying to convince Seven that friendship is still power.

Like, God Seven, our frandship is the realest.

And hey, when Yoosung got his chips, Seven even wrapped it nicely.

ADORBS.

Okay...I'm bumping the 6.5 to a 7.8 for too much Honey Buddha Chips.

I've tried the Honey Butter Chips made by Calbee. I've seen them in local supermarkets, but the packaging was a bit different. I guess they changed it during distribution or something. Maybe it's the local version. However, I didn't buy those. I found them in a Korean store here, and it had similar packaging to the ones you see in the game.

They were honestly not as good as I hyped them to be. I even went to an import store to buy some Dr. Pepper to go along with the chips. (I don't see Dr. Pepper in local supermarkets, okay.)

I mean, they were still okay, but there are more chips that I prefer over that.

Have you tried them?