ShiningsunShipping (+ Kukui x Olivia) (Pokemon)

Suggested by:GoldLeafeon35.

I might as well take both since I only got something short to say with the other one.

Let's start with Kukui and Olivia.

I don't ship it because Kukui is a married man.

It gets a 0 out of 10 from me.

AND NOW...

We proceed to Shiningsun.

Sun x Lillie

Again, I have no idea what the heck is going on with the manga, so I'll stick with the games.

It starts with Lillie asking Sun, "Pls save de Nebbs."

And then soon, Lillie is like, "Ken u help meh look fer de Nebbs. It don't want to go in de fooking bag."

LIKE NEBBS GIT IN DE FOOKING BAG.

Ya know, you (whether you're Sun or Moon) do all this shit for Lillie, but what does she do?

THIS IS MY Z-POWERED FORM!

I guess she helped. Thanks, Lillie.

Lillie be like...

RUNNING AWAY FAR FROM A PLACE THAT'S NOT MY HOME

BUT I AM NOT ALONE, NEBBY'S BY SIDE

DAMN IT, NEBBY. GET IN THE FUCKING BAG.

I THINK IT'S TIME WE CHECKED THE TAPU'S RUIN.

WE WON'T BE SILENCED. THEY WILL BE NEBBY-FIED.

Lillie's just singing that, and then Gladion shows up like, "stop stealing the song MandoPony made for me and Null."

BUT YAH.

Back to the ship...

For me, it's not much different for Moonlilyshipping. It's just a genderbent Sun so yah.

Well...it is nice to do good things without expecting something in return. Maybe that's what they're teaching us in the Gen 7 games.

See, video games are good for you.

I'd say "I told you so" to someone, but no one's really telling me to not play video games.

Bro, I remember freaking out about that one bit in the post-game of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and then suddenly just being disappointed right after.

I'd tell you guys, but that's spoilers. I liked that I didn't know about it happening, so I won't say anything.

...

When is it safe to say Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon spoilers?

ANYWAY...

I'll give this...I guess 6 shining suns of 10. Why not?

...

Suggest ships, yo.