Contestshipping (Pokémon)

Suggested by: sudowoodoisalegend and GamerAzialle.

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

May and Drew.

Do I ship you guys?

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yes.

Lol.

Again...another of those character x rival kind of ships.

And wow, Elemeno. You're pretty chill so far.

YA KNOW WHAT.

CHILL MODE OVER, BITCHES.

Okay, to be honest, I'm a bit more chill with the fangirling regarding this ship compared to when I started here on Wattpad.

But I still love this ship nonetheless.

I remember being a big kid. I was like, "Will I enjoy the Hoenn anime? I like the games, but i don't know. Misty's not with the squad anymore."

I was pretty chill when I started watching the Advanced episodes. Suddenly, there are these episodes with this green-haired dude, and I was like...bruh. I like his interactions with May. I don't know why, but I love these episodes with Drew in them.

And then, when I got to that Hoenn Grand Festival episode....ahahaha. Drew gives May a rose. Harley then shows up and he notices the roses.

THERE'S SOMETHING ROMANTIC GOING ON HERE.

I LITERALLY rolled on the floor laughing. I enjoyed the fuck out of that moment. HOLY SHIT.

So yeah. Another case where I ship without knowing that I'm actually already shipping them.

OH MY GAHS.

And then for some reason, I would always go back to the episode "Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut?"

Like...that's a filler episode, but I loved it so much.

I'm like. I wanna watch this. And I wanna watch this.

And pretty much...I really loved the episodes with contests. I got to the point where I just didn't give a shit about Ash's quest to get all the Hoenn badges. I was more into May getting all the damn ribbons.

But then...if Drew's not in those episodes, I wouldn't really watch them again if I was bored.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd share the hints again, but then I already did that in the original shipping book. It's all written there in the most unbiased way possible.

LOL. JK. That's the most biased shit that I have ever seen in my life. I fangirled way too much.

YUP

YUP

YUP YUP

When I found out about shipping, I was like "WAIT...PEOPLE SHIP MAY AND DREW TOO?! IT'S NOT JUST ME?! NO WAY!!!"

And that's when i started reading fanfiction.

For like...7 years in my life, I thought that it was unusual to ship May and Drew together. I was like, "Wow, Elemeno. You're so weird. Why do you ship them? Drew isn't even in that many episodes."

Again...Drew only appeared in 20 episodes. Well...major appearances only.

OH DAMN.

 I suddenly remember that Winstrate episode like.

I'M NOT TAKING ANY SYMPATHY FROM A ROSELIA.

Like girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.

I feel like I fangirled less than I thought here...oh well. I'm honestly feeling tired. I didn't get enough sleep. Well...during the day I'm writing this. I'm not publishing these as soon as I'm done writing them.

ANYWAY...

I give this ship a solid 950 Roselias out of 950. I still don't have my shiny Roselia after all the hunting I'm doing.

By the way...DID YOU KNOW I MADE CONTESTSHIPPING STORIES?!

WHHAAAAAAAT.

We have Pokemon in Arendelle. I wrote it back in early 2015. It's a crossover with Frozen. Fun shit.

Then we have Uncovering the Truth. I started writing it back in late 2016, but I finished it November 2017. Good shit.

My oneshot books are also filled with Contestshipping goodness.

LIKE BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

I DON'T CARE.

I LOVE IT!

I love this ship. I'm a bit more chill now, but I still love it.